Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My family

I came downstairs to give Chris, who was asleep on the couch, the 15 minute warning to get dressed so we could head out the door for our photography session.  His response...'You've been up there for over an hour!'  First, he was asleep so, um hubby, are you sure about that?  Second, okay, okay, I'm a Mom now and I rarely get the time to primp in the morning! ;)

So we went to Ellen's studio of Ellen Nicol Photography for our photo session.  She also has done our Maternity session and Landon's newborn pictures and we just LOVE her!  Before I even made it home from chores today she had posted our sneak peak of pics and of course, I am in love with every single one!  If you are ever stationed at Fort Drum, or live in the Watertown/Lowville, NY area you should look her up.  http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ellen-Nicol-Photography/60457206857






No comments:

Post a Comment