Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Baby Girl's Nursery Part 1

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and this is baby girl's nursery:



Needless to say we've got some work to do! 

It seems like just yesterday we found out we were having a girl.  A 2 week TDY, a week vacation in the Outerbanks, and 3 weeks with family in Virginia later - this due date is creeping up on us.  Although I'm not 'due' until October, we only have a handful of weekends left to pull this nursery together between Army training and such. 

Step one - have a yardsale.  We did this weekend without much luck so now we'll donate the rest to Salvation Army. 

Step two - switch furniture.  Big bed into Landon's room and crib into baby girl's room.

Step three - dresser project.  The dresser pictured above was mine growing up, but the wooden tracks are all splintered and a mess.  Hopefully we can clean it up, replace the tracks, and I'm thinking a new fun color.  Any suggestions?

Step four - hmm...organization?  Lots and lots of organization?  I'm not sure what the next step is.  I'll let you know when I get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment