Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring?


This picture pretty much describes my life right now. 

My little guy is nearly 15 months and FULL of energy.  I swear he eats as much as I do at times and he weighs the same as he did at 12 months.  If he ever slows down he might gain a pound or two but I don't see that happening anytime soon! 

In other news, it's starting to feel like Spring in NNY....in March!  I'm hoping it's not a tease and all snow truely is behind us.  We haven't used winter coats in a week or more and the other day we actually got to play outside - with no jacket! 


Landon was around 6 months last Summer so this was his first time playing outside.  It's so much fun to watch him explore!

So here is my request, Spring.  Can you tell Winter it's been fun but we'd really like your friend Summer to join us soon?  Pretty please??

No comments:

Post a Comment