Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm still here!

Wow, I haven't blogged in nearly three weeks!  What have I been doing?  Well, I don't really have a great answer for that.

 This past weekend we drove south for my college roommates wedding in Annapolis, MD at the Naval Academy.  If you've never been to the Naval Academy, it's gorgeous!  We had a wonderful time and got to catch up with some college friends I hadn't seen in 6+ years.

Perhaps the most exciting new development can be summed up in this picture:


We're execting Baby #2 this October!  So I guess the real answer of what I've been doing for the past couple of months is battling nausea and trying to keep my belly from growling.  It's a cruel joke to be nauseous & hungry at the same time!

So now begins the adventure of preparing for a second baby.  Our guest bedroom closet has always been a dumping ground for things that have no where else to go so there is some cleaning out/organizing in my future.  I also hope to move Landon to a big boy bed and work on potty training before October. 

Let the adventures begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment