Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

No sunshine?...sooo we bake!

I woke up this morning, sipped my coffee, and pulled up the 5 day forecast - intending to see what days would be warm enough to bring some toys outside for Landon and perhaps go to the park.  What I found was a forecast full of rain and the occasional snow shower.  Wait.  Did I just read SNOW shower?!?   Ughh.  I guess I have to wait a couple more weeks to pull some summer toys outside.  Or maybe till I head South in June.

Sooo...onto plan B.  Or rather time to think of a plan B.  Today is also grocery list making day so I've decided to take some Pinterest inspiration (combined with good ol' pregnancy cravings) and try some new recipes during this gloomy, dreary week.  Here is a sneak peak, but I'll be sure to post about how they were received by the family as well as pictures and links to the recipes.

No Bake Energy Bites - We desperately need a lunch box/snack upgrade

Iced Mocha Latte - to compare with my DD addiction

Banana Cake with Nutella Frosting - no explanation needed

Ranch Bread - Ok, this pregnant lady has to admit this is not pinterest inspired. It was a commercial. for Hidden Valley.


My mouth is watering already.

No comments:

Post a Comment