Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ghirardelli Milk & Truffle Chocolate review

These chocolates arrived in my mailbox right on schedule...Valentine's Day!


As a blogger for SheSpeaks, I have the privilege of receiving products to sample and sharing them with you!  If you know me at all you know that I'm a chocoholic.  I'm pretty sure I have chocolate everyday in some form, even if all I have is chocolate syrup & milk!  Anyways, back to the chocolates pictured above.  Ghirardelli has a new "square", the Milk & Truffle chocolate.  I'm ashamed to say I had judged the chocolates before they even arrived.  I doubted how different it could really be from a plain chocolate square,  I mean, a couple years ago I sampled their peanut butter and caramel filled chocolates (delish by the way!)  So how could this possible compare?!? 

I was so wrong.  The truffle filling is so smooth and practically melts in your mouth.  It is far better than a regular chocolate square.  And it's Ghirardelli!  I'm pretty sure a plain piece of chocolate will never compare now that I've tried the milk and truffle. 

Now here is the real question.  Do I save the remaining pieces for my guests arriving tonight or hog them all for myself?  :)

1 comment:

  1. They are really good! A nice treat to keep or share! or keep!!!

    ReplyDelete