Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Waiting Game

I'm sitting here sipping my coffee in solitude before the sun comes up.  Landon usually wakes up by 6am and my days start with one eye open juggling him, the dog, breakfast, and sleep deprivation.  This is morning #2 where it's well past 6am, Landon is still sleeping and I am eating my breakfast in quiet.  Why I suddenly can't sleep, I'm not sure but I am going to enjoy these last few peaceful mornings as I know they won't last.  Chris is home from training in California, the nursery is ready, and we are just waiting on baby girl to arrive!

Last weekend was pretty lazy as it rained, and well, we were feeling lazy.  Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to.
 
Lazy day fun at home.

Gymnastics
 
Our first Chipolte experience. (We all loved it!)

What weekend would be complete without playing with the dog.

Tomorow marks 38 weeks and these is a full moon this weekend.  Hmmm...bring on the labor!  The weather should be nice so we are planning on a cookout with some friends (Deep Friend Turkey, yum!) and whatever adventures we decide to tackle!  It's so nice to just be relaxed and (try) not to sit around waiting. 

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment